If you are an entrepreneur who is starting to worry about the current economic situation, you may want to look at PR!
Whether you do it yourself, or hire a consultant who acts as an extension of your team, public-relations activities can help you save time, money and effort for many reasons:
1. You will receive third-party credibility from media sources that are impossible to buy via advertising.
2. You can garner some good media placements by researching, practicing your pitch and then simply picking up the phone and calling reporters directly.
3. Once a good media story hits the press, it creates a snowball effect that builds more media attention - and potential new customers.
4. If you hire a good PR consultant who cares about your success, you can focus on core business activities to increase sales faster.
5. You can use the media attention in your marketing efforts to entice new customers, sponsors and partners.
Now, these are just a few examples of how PR can help your business - even in the worst financial times - so if you haven`t already done so, you may want to move your publicity efforts up on your priority list.
If you need help, checkout all the entries on this forum and our free guide at http://www.startupnation.com/steps/77/steps-successful-public-relations.htm.
CEO, Rembrandt Communications®, LLC
Visit www.rembrandtwrites.com for valuable PR tips and SEO copywriting help!