I like the simplicity of the site and easy navigatable. I actually like the business model to make the life easier. Being a computer pro myself finding hard to make digital albums. I just take pictures and store them in hard disk and we don't see until there is a need. Your service would help make the life easier and getting things done and see the memories often. Good business model and hope you are getting some friction.
But few things came in to my mind. How many can relate to digital stories in real world? I am sure you might done the domain name research before fixing on this name. I think this more of a digital scrapbook type deal which many can relate to it easily than digital stories. Also life/memory album would be another way putting it.
1. Try to cover Search engines with more tags and keywords which can cover scrapbooks and album type business. THis way you will get more traffic.
2. Home page looks good designwise but need tweaking. It feels like I am in a site which usually try to sell CD's and book. Try to make specifically about what you are trying to do? Offers and package info can be in specials or service page.
3. Keep the about page as about page only. No steps and stuff
4. Sample is good. Add more samples and add videos about the process.
5. Finally, I see the logo is not clickable. Usually people used to click logo to get to the home page. Make it clickable.
I hope these feedbacks helps you to improve upon.