1. Participation- Customers like to get first class treatment, the moment they walk into any business, they want to feel cared for and their needs met at all times without fail. They like it when the business owners or employees get concerned about meeting their needs at all times. Any form of neglect will make them unhappy, and they may decide to go elsewhere if they feel that the employees or owners are no longer paying much attention to fulfill their needs.
2. High Speed- Customers love it when they can get the goods or services as soon as they make an order, this will make them feel important and they will be happy too with the speedy delivery process. It may only require a business owner to reduce on the amount of time it takes before responding to an order or attending to a customer, this alone will make the customers satisfied with the level of service delivery.
3. Availability- Customers have many demands and they will sometimes require a 24 hour helpline service. The business owner should be ready for such a demand or better still they can implement an automated response service, that can help with answering any questions that the customers may have. However in most cases customers like live chats with representatives who can answer all their questions.
4. Courtesy- No Customer likes to be treated in a rude manner, in fact if they discover that a business has some rude representatives the customers will not come back again, they will seek the same services or products elsewhere. It is very important for all business owners to make sure that their employees are trained to be courteous at all times. Customers like to be treated with respect and politeness which they feel they deserve at all times.
5. Honesty and Integrity- Customers do expect to be told the truth, and all their promises fulfilled as promised by the business owner. When one customer is not satisfied then they will tell ten others about the bad service they received and will drive away many customers from that business. It is very crucial in business for one to keep their word and deliver without fail as promised. Remember one happy customer will become a marketing tool for the business and will share their positive experience with others who will come to get the same type of service