Branding can be an incredibly effective way to differentiate you from the competition and build fierce loyalty from your customers. Unfortunately, some people mistakenly believe that branding is wholly defined by a logo, tag line or other similar marketing materials.
For instance, if you`re trying to build a premium cosmetics brand, your logo should indeed have an expensive, high quality look and feel. But in order for branding to truly impact your business, you can`t stop there! You`ll want to make sure:
- Your product is actually superior.
- Your packaging is constructed of higher grade materials.
- Your customer service is friendlier and more helpful.
- Your website is tastefully designed and visually impactful.
- Your ads only show up in upscale publications or well established websites.
In a nutshell, your business should consistently reinforce the brand at every customer interaction point
Fundamentals for Founders: How to Start a Business
Fundamentals for Founders
The Practical Guide to Kick-Starting Your Business