Wow! Such a great list of books to read. Us Entrepreneurs must seek out the wealth of information available to us.
Thanks so much
I would add:
The Girl's Guide to Building a Million Dollar Business
Kitchen Table Entrepreneurs
Smart Start Ups
Permission Marketing (Seth Godin)
1. Book Yourself Solid - Michael Port
2. The Passion Test - Janet and Chris Attwood
3. Awaken the Giant Within - Anthony Robbins
4. The Go Giver - Bob Burg and John David Mann
5. Lincoln on Leadership - Donald T. Phillips
6. The Slight Edge - Jeff Olson
7. Awakening the Entrepreneur Within - Michael Gerber
Just a couple.
"Why Women Don't Ask" is also powerful and inspiring for women. It helps you understand why women have been brought up to be inferior to men and how to get around it.
I have to admit - it helped me ask for my first raise!
It seems like a lot of posts in the "book club" forum are old :(
I guess one book that's helped me over time is the "Sales Bible" and everything by J. Greene.
Yes, the list might be old but many of them are still a Must Read in my opinion.
I would like to add:
Guerrilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson: Tons of good ideas and suggestion on how to do free or very cheap marketing.
I thinks we gather the favorite books from famous people, including entrepreneurs like Jeff Bezos of Amazon and Tony Hsieh of Zappos!
You relax with gamesforgirl today to feel that Top best flash games online. All free.