I recently released a new book, Warriors, Workers, Whiners & Weasels: Understanding and Using The Four Personality Types To Your Advantage. The initial launch has had much success. If you would like to learn more, visit my blog (blog.warriorsandweasels.com).
Here is how my publicist describes it:
In the world of business and life, there are only four kinds of people in any organization:
• Warriors, who confront change, see possibilities, innovate and manage to win!
• Workers, who deal with the ups, downs and challenges of everyday corporate life dependably, and who can reliably implement the change and direction established by the Warriors.
• Whiners, who get through life by complaining about everything they do, who profess negativism and dissatisfaction wherever they go, and blaming others for their own shortcomings.
• Weasels, who lurk everywhere and threaten your career and life-goals through their own deception and insecurity and who spread these feelings quickly throughout the organization.
Warriors, Workers, Whiners & Weasels illuminates these four personality types and shows you how to recognize the characteristics of each and use them to your advantage to empower the Warriors and Workers to boost your organization to success.
* A new and novel way to look at the management structure of your company and life
*"A fascinating analysis of four personality traits that characterize the new global economy." - Stephen R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and The 8th Habit
"This is a fast moving, insightful book with practical ideas you can use immediately to be more effective with everyone in your business life." - Brian Tracy, author of Goals! and The Psychology of Selling
Thanks and Enjoy!
Tim O`Leary WarriorsandWeasels.com