Great information, Darryl - thanks for the link. Janie, you and I can relate to this, no?
Melanie - I love Entrepreneur just got my new copy & will be all over this!
Do you have any advice/stats re: Marketing your webinar: free or pay, how to get people to attend, length of presentation, etc. ? My service is B2B and we`ve definitely had to change our approach in this economy - many of our industry/network shows have been joining forces to ensure attendance - our best show was moved from January to June. We need help making the connection and, yikes, the budget isn`t getting any bigger.
The client is used to being called on by vendors and it is extremely difficult getting their attention via email (38% open, 17% click through) Direct Mail (almost no response until 7th mailing, then less than 2% w/ postcards) telemarketing (client is often a working owner and behind the chair or in the treatment room - Salon/Spa).
The top 20% in the industry are more technically savvy or have additional staff who are decision makers and this connection is much easier to make or they look for us. The challenge is with the other 80% of the network that would really benefit from our service & can afford it, but have no clue we exist. Where do these people look for info? When we`re able to make the connection with them, it seems to be pure luck. It`s realy hard to factor luck into the plan. Any ideas out there?
Vote for me!