I have been collecting a variety of things over the years:• Matchbox cars
- I still have all of my Matchbox cars from when I was a kid. Many are still in their original boxes.• Cowboy memorabilia
- I`ve always been a big fan of cowboys and rodeos. I have lots of western collectibles and memorabilia. Old rodeo photos, toys, clocks, books, art, dishes, glassware, lamps, and much more.• Old metal advertising signs
- Every once in a while I see another old advertising sign that I must add to my collection. Most are for soda companies.• Advertising character collectibles
- I have over 200 vinyl advertising characters from an entire collection of Bob`s Big Boys to Tillie the Tillamook Cow.• Salt & pepper shakers
- Most of my 100 salt and pepper shaker sets are also advertising characters. Friends are always finding usual ones for me.• Cookie jars
- Again, primarily advertising related. Only about 15 in my collection.• Novelty tea pots
- It would be very easy for me to get carried away collecting unusual teapots. I only have a few due to available space.• Rocking horse Christmas ornaments
- I`ve got over 600 rocking horse Christmas ornaments that I`ve been collecting from around the world for over 20 years now. When I lived in a loft space with 16 ft. ceilings I would put them all on one tree. Now I need to pick and choose which ones go on my tree in a room with standard height ceilings.• Fish items
- our bathroom has a fish theme and is filled with fish art, old collectible wall decor from the 50`s and 60`s, glass fish and fish items friends have given us from their travels.• Art
- Most of the art I have collected is the work of friends, people I know or artists I`ve met when traveling. A few paintings, lots of prints, some photos, many ceramic pieces, a few sculptural pieces, and more.• Books
- I just can`t seem to get rid of a book. I have several thousand in my home. We may need to building a library room when we remodel our house. Every once in a while I come across an antique book that "calls my name." I have nearly 300 graphic design books in my collectiion.
Most people agree that a visit to our home results in "sensory overload."
Jeff Fisher | Jeff Fisher LogoMotives
| Tweet! Tweet!