My name is Ciprian Borodescu and I am the CEO of Webcrumbz.net, an online platform (Software-as-a-Service) that enables small & medium businesses to better reach and target their mobile audience by building and distributing a mobile web app, within minutes and without any advanced technical knowledge, eliminating the painful and extremely time-consuming processes of development and distribution, associated with native apps.
- Low presence/conversion on the mobile environment;
- Poor mobile user experience on their website;
- Don’t have enough time & money to spend for building a native app with cross-platform functionality;
By providing a viable alternative to native apps, customers will be able to take advantage of the same user experience at only a fraction of the time and costs involved in developing a cross-platform native app. Furthermore, customers will have the means of distributing the web-app more efficiently through web channels, solving this way the app discovery problem.
To tell you more about our Webcrumbz.net, here are some interesting insights:
- We've been participating at Startupbootcamp.dk program in the autumn of 2010 and it was an amazing experience that helped us better understand the process of building a company.
- We launched our first beta in October, 2010 and right now we are focusing on receiving as much feedback as possible
- We are planning to make the platform public in this Spring
This being said, I would very much appreciate if you could share your thoughts on how you see our proposed product/service. Should you have any questions, kindly post them here and I would answer them as soon as possible.