I am a small business, with the intentions to grow big.... Do you actually think I have the luxury to sit back and play golf all day? I don`t know how much you know about selling and purchasing domains.... But Domain Names are the "NEW VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE"... Just how you can buy homes for pennies on the dollar and resell the homes for profit.... the same applies to domain names.
As one friend to another, you need to wake up, you don`t only have to depend on web design as your main bread and butter (it takes about a month to design a web site)... So you are telling me that if you charge $1500.00 a web site that is your income for the month? thats $350.00 a week if you brake it into 4ths...
NIKOLE at $350.00 a week, thats not running a business. Especially, someone with a degree from Cornell.... ( You should be looking for work) As a Small Business Owner I have to "HUSTLE" I have bills to pay and a family to feed...
Here is my "Bottom Line" and how I bring money into my company...
1. Buying and selling domains - Profit varies from 6K to 30K
2. Web Hosting - I`m bringing in close to 6K a month
3. Web Design - unlimited
4. Payment Gateways... Business partner with Card Service International - $100.00 per sign up.
5. Constant Contact Partner - Residuals on all the people that sign up I get about $4.86 per sign up... and with a list of 400 people signed up this is residual income that I don`t have to hustle.
6. Register Customer domain names -15,000 registered domain names - at $10.00 dollars a pop
7. Computer repair - $300.00 - $600.00 per day..
8. Graphic Design services - Varies
9. Event preparation and presentations - $2,500.00 a gig... which I had 3 this month
NIKOLE, you can`t sit back and depend only on Web Design... "IM PRETTY SURE YOU WANT TO MOVE UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL, DON`T YOU??"..
Here is what I notice, on everyone of your posts you try to be the "Correct one".. which, it`s a good thing if you are trying to build your credibility and show everyone that you are OK. In the mean time everyone is making money... but you.... The American Dream Pie is huge and all I want is my share of that Pie...
WISE UP BUDDY.... there`s nothing wrong with what Letutor, Erin or myself are doing. And we aren`t knocking off small businesses, did you know that most of the domain names that I purchase are domain names that the owner forgot to re-new or didn`t care to pay the $2.99 at go-daddy or the $10.00 bucks with me? Care to join the CLUB? I can set you up for about $100.00 bucks and you can register and buy expired domain names...
LETUTOR Im waiting on your Email..
Web Developer / Owner / Consultant
When starting your own business the need to "know-how" is greater than money!