This is our vision of what the future holds.
- In the coming years, every single electronic in the home would be interconnected and self regulatory.
- Each home will be governed by a single software, intelligent,
scalable and independent. This software would cater to each individual
occupants needs uniquely in ways that only it is capable of employing
- This intelligent software will monitor the health of its occupants and alert the proper authorities in cases of emergencies.
- Each mobile vehicle, be it a boat, plane or automobile will possess
its own version of this software that will employ its resource in the
most efficient manner and makes its occupants safety the top priority.
- The role of information technology technicians would have evolved
from that of maintaining Information Technology Infrastructures to
researching and developing new methods of better harnessing
- Security stations and outposts will be run entirely by software
and the local law enforcement officers can focus on responding with a
very streamlined operation.
Each of the following project seeks to bring us closer to the our vision of the future.
Storage virtualization (planning stage)
- exponential decrease in storage space required to store data of the same set
- no compression or decompression required
- uses no neural networks, hops field net but a unique method based on personal research
- ideal for virtualized systems
- uses three dimensional arrangement to completely eliminate data packet redundancies
- attempting to achieve a 1/1024 data footprints without loss of data
- could reduces regular information technology maintenance cost by up to 80%
*Video to virtual translation (automated)*(design/planning stage)
- replaces other sensory equipment of an autonomous robotic unit video cameras .
- streamlines processing of data about the surrounding of the autonomous unit.
- enable new methods of computing data for autonomous robotic units
Autonomic Computing (planning stage)
- centralized autonomic computing
- deals with only homogeneous or slightly heterogeneous networking components
- divided into three different level
- almost self regulatory
- could reduce regular information technology cost by up to 80%
Do we utilize the potential of new technologies for destruction, deceit and inhuman acts just to lace our pockets, or do we embrace our humanity and alleviate the pain and suffering of others by employing new technologies for purposes that connect us to, what truly makes us human. It is our sincerest belief that you can alleviate the standard of living of other and at the same time improve your own standard of living.
visit our blog at for http://www.globalautonomic.wordpress.com/ more information.
or email me at email@example.com