Before launching a small business, increase your chances of success by answering a few simple questions.
- Is there a market for my product or service?
- How much money will I need?
- Do I have a business plan?
- Are my books in order?
- How should the business be structured?
- Should I set up a website?
For more details, log on to our latest JRDCPA OnlineAdvisor.
And to read more news, tax tips and tax change check it on our website www.juliedhingracpa.com and get the latest information.
Julie R. Dhingra, CPA-APC