Here`s your feedback...
I think your site looks good. (although I personally would add a splash of colour to the paintbrush in the logo).
What strikes me as odd though, is why would there be a picture of the Artist on the Homepage. As a customer my primary interest is "what`s in it for me." Does the site exist for the benefit of the Artist, or the benefit of the customer? If the main benefit of recieving an Ojolie card is a warm fuzzy feeling from reading it - then instaead of the Artist, I would suggest a picture of someone (in your target audience`s age group) looking at a card with a warm smile on their face.
Nowhere on the homepage do you tell me:
- The benefits of your service (convenience, improved quality of life, building relationships, etc.)
- How I can sign-up (what should I do next?)
- A Newletter where I can see and read your latest success stories would be very helpful for generating new business
- What categories of cards you offer (seasonal? topical? etc.)
- Testimonials from satisfied customers
Layout and design are quite good though.
Please feel free to crique "my" site... www.annexwebdesign.com
Annex Web Design & Hosting
"Grow Your Business On The Web"