The Issue: Small Business Owners have trouble finding funding.
The Solution: MySimpleFunds.com
When you register to the site you have the option of selecting 1 of 3 memberships. Each membership has a different dollar value.
Bronze Membership = $100
Silver Membership = $250
Gold Membership = $500
Each value represents 5% of what you`re allowed to "draw" from the site`s bank.
Bronze Membership can draw up to $2,000.
Silver Membership can draw up to $5,000.
Gold Membership can draw up to $10,000.
Each membership has different terms as to how the loan can be paid back.
Bronze Membership = Loan + 15%
Silver Membership = Loan + 12%
Gold Membership = Loan + 10%
Each membership has different terms as to the length of the loan:
Bronze Membership = 6 months
Silver Membership = 12 months
Gold Membership = 18 months
Now then, the rules:
1) The business -must- supply a Photo ID, Bank Account ID / Routing Number, proof of DBA / Business License, a valid SSN and a notarized & signed copy of our contract.
2) A business is allowed to miss 1 payment for every successful 6 payments made.
3) The business must agree to pay a $50.00 registration /setup fee at the time of the loan.
4) If the business misses -2- consecutive payments they will instantly be sent to collection for the amount they borrowed + their % based on their membership.
5) Payments are made on our website via Credit or Debit Card or by automatic withdraw from your listed account.
6) If the business pays the loan back in full within half of the time of the terms, the amount they are able to borrow next time is increased by 50%. We build trust with you as you borrow! (To avoid abuse - a business may only take out 1 loan every 6 months.)