Here are some additional topics:
-Methods for discussing and getting price reductions on listings
-Overcoming the buyer stand-still (when they think they want to wait for a "better deal")
-Systems that work for your real estate business
-How to effectively work your networks and sphere of influence to win more business
-How to determine the "best leads" in your market place and go after their business
Well it is time to vote! I have taken the liberty to break each of the suggestions into one of four categories (finance; negotiations; service & supports; and business strategy).
To vote please do the two following steps: First, select one category which has the most interest to you. Second, irrespective of categories, please rank the top three topics you are most interested, i.e. "1." being your highest interest. Here are the voting options:
· 100% financing for purchases
· Pre-qualifying before you go out with your Realtor
· Creative financing - sellers concessions, gift money
· Cleaning up your credit before starting the purchase process
· How does the purchase process work anyway? - how much money do I need for closing costs? etc.
· What kind of mortgage should I get?
· Methods for discussing and getting price reductions on listings
· Structuring Win-Win Negotiations
· Short Sales
Service & Supports:
· Overcoming the buyer stand-still (when they think they want to wait for a "better deal")
· Systems that work for your real estate business
· How to effectively work your networks and sphere of influence to win more business
· How to determine the "best leads" in your market place and go after their business
· Real Estate & Roth IRA`s
· National Economic Forecasts on Bubbles, Booms, & Busts: Which economic predictors/factors have the greatest impact? (How new construction starts and real estate resales impact retail and other areas of the economy.)
· How to work with the system (Planning & Zoning)
Hi, I`m sorry, I`m not sure I fully understand what we are doing. Are we picking topics that we are going to write about? The catagory that most interests me is Finance, and the three topics that I`m most interested in are:
pre-qualifying for a mortgage, effectively work your network & sphere of influence, and determine your best leads in your market place.
I hope this explanation will offer some clarification. We are trying to narrow down two things: First, which category would be of most interest and second what top three topics would garner the most interest. Based on the majority of responses we will move forward in getting a topic speaker/presenter.