Hello to all the willing website critics out there! I would like to submit my site(s) for your consideration and critique.
My website is Sara*s Pixel Studio (http://saraspixelstudio.com) and it is the umbrella company/headquarters for my three avenues of expertise:
-My Pixel Shoppes where I offer custom website design services
-My Pixel Creations where all of my graphics and pre made items are sold
-My Pixel Prints where customers can find full service professional printing
I designed all of these sites myself and it has taken me nearly two years to get this far in business. Pre-January 2009 I operated under one website but things were very cramped and hard to find so I split them up into more visitor-friendly sites (at least I hope so).
75% of my business generates from these sites (the other 25% comes locally from word-of-mouth) so these sites are VERY important to my business and I wish to put my best foot forward.
I would love advice on SEO, organization strategy, copy and ideas for more products/services.
So essentially I`m asking for a 3-in-1 critique. If you aren`t up to critiquing all three please feel free to just do one. Thanks in advance!!
Owner/Designer for Sara*s Pixel Studio
~* Sara *~
Sara*s Pixel Studio