My firm is ready to market online and is looking for tips into searching a reliable and trustworthy SEO company. I`ve been contacted by eLocal Listing and I`m reading they are not providing their clustomers expectations. Any good advise will gladly be taken.
That`s a great sign that you`re asking for customer expectations.
Some things to look for:
- Make sure they ask what your goals in your business are
- Stay away from SEO companies who guarantee results.
- Ask for contact information from the companies customers and then ask the customers how they like the company.
- Good SEO companies ask information about your current marketing campaigns
- Good SEO companies ask information about your technical setup (server)
- Good SEO companies will ask you indepth questions about you and your business.
This is just off the top of my head and based on experience.
San Diego Dream Weavers
New and improved! Now with blogging goodness!