Ready Made Proposal
The Ready Made proposal is to effectively utilize resources that are efficient, productive and profitable in the effort to bring Ready Made products to the market place. In doing so, Ready Made will be able to provide diversified products to those that desperately need them while at the same time provide the essentials for sound business; being first to market and giving investors a healthy, timely return on their investments.
The Ready Made commitment is to provide a quality product to the customer base while understanding the deep rooted rewards of integrity. This will be accomplished by identifying the expertise of well established companies and organizations in related industries and utilizing their high speed manufacturing facilities.
By maintaining Control manufacturing of the Ready Made product we will be able to begin production in 2009 because we have overcome several key obstacles.
- We have begun the application process with the FDA and have the following reasons to believe we will receive a speedy approval.
- 1. We have hired a contract FDA inspector with deep rooted connections inside the FDA to navigate the Ready Made products through the proper applications and channels as swiftly as possible.
- 2. Our manufacturing facility is FDA approved for bottling.
- 3. Our manufacturing facility has a current accepted HASAP plan for bottling food sources including liquids and drinks at the FDA.
- 4. We have retained a former FDA attorney to be our attorney for FDA issues.
- 5. We are working with a lobby group that is committed to place our product with the Red Cross, FEMA, UNICEFF and others.
- We have developed our own brand of formula which will be the exclusive Ready Made brand.
Once in the market place we intend to;
· Work with other formula companies and bring them on line with the Ready Made products and manufacturing possibilities.
· Begin to develop a world disaster market.
Begin to exploit the markets outside the
· Further develop the medical side of our product. We feel there is a lot of room for growth in adding a wide variety of medications as well as additives such as proteins, hormones and developmental supplements to our bottle and pouch.
· Develop new ways to use our products and patent them, further securing our product longevity.
By utilizing the progress Ready Made has already made and working with well established companies we will be able to secure a competitive share of the baby formula market in the next 10 years.
Current Ready Made accomplishments
- We have 1 (one) United States Utility Patent
- We have 2 (two) Utility Patents Pending
- We have 1 (one) Utility Patent Pending yet to be filed.
- We have a competent Management staff that will be suitable through phase one which includes a; CPA, patent attorney, business attorney, licensed FDA inspector with extensive HASSAP experience, and PhD CEO.
- We are SEC compliant
- We have a non-plastic based prototype for the commercial and humanitarian baby bottle.
- We have up to date legal engineering drawings for all our products.
- In one month we will have working samples of the prototype.
- We have designed a solar powered humanitarian rescue unit that can be set up at disaster sites and can be utilized as a distribution center for our products.
- We have established relationships with lobby groups that deal with the humanitarian based governmental agencies.
- We have established relationships with key marketing agencies.
- We have written television commercials for our products and have established relationships with a film production company that will shoot or commercials.
- We have established relationships with the actors that will do our television commercials.
- We have identified and established a relationship with a television marketing agency that will place our ads on local network television.
- We are currently working with a number of companies that are currently able to produce our baby bottle thus eliminating the expense of having to build a specialized machine to produce our product. This will also reduce manufacturing time thus getting the bottle to market at the lowest possible cost.