In general your site has a pleasant appearance.... nice logo, graphics, and colors.
You might consider the following suggestions:
- Eliminate the landing page - which only shows your logo, address and phone #... and "ENTER" button. While it is pretty, it does not serve a useful purpose and only makes the viewer click enter to get to meaningful content. Also, the page does little to help or impact search results, because there is no content.
FYI- The fade-in effect on this page only works with internet explorer browsers. The huge amount of "meta keywords" are worthless for search results too. The major browser bots do not use meta keywords.
- Your home page and other pages do not have meta description - which is important for search results.
- The revolving banner at the bottom of each page - can be annoying or distracting at best. It changes too quickly. There are no links from the banners to any content or web page... so if a viewer happened to see a service presented by the banner he/she whould need to find that service on your navigation menu rather than simply clicking on the banner.
- Your contact us page shows a graphic saying coming soon and text saying "the rsource you have requested is currently unavailable..." eventhough your address, email, and phone # are provided.
- Because the text font used for the content of the web site is small (not resizable) and faded color, it is not easy to read. I'd suggest using a darker font color and enabling the viewer to resize the font.
- You do not make it easy for potential customers to contact you. If you want people to call for an appointment... you should provide your phone # on EVERY web page that describes your services. If you want them to contact you by email... then provide a link on every page.
- I could not find any information on who you are - that is, anything about the staff, experience, qualifications, etc. This information is especially needed for your gynecological and wellness services. There is a reference to "Debi", but the viewer has no idea who that is.
- It might be more engaging if there were representative photos/graphic for the various services.
- I'm not sure... but some indication of prices might be useful, but that's a marketing consideration (depending if your marketing on price or quality or other factors).
- Certainly, some reviews...or testimonials would be good.
- You might consider adding an online booking form.
Interestingly, I see there is an ava bella DAY spa web site (the spa is located in another state).
| Best Beef Jerky
| ecommerce articles
| Follow vwebworld on Twitter