I see 5 bullet points, about how to operate the site, but I don`t see your five reasons I would benefit: (As you said last page)
5 things my business can do for you.
- Increase your visibility locally and in the search engines
- Make your content searchable and shareable
- Give you tools to network online
- Enable your customers to interact and communicate with your more effectivley
- Give you the ability to promote yourself
I think that`s my main point. You`ve got this big banner, then big
pictures that quickly explain the site. But then you`ve got two areas
of red bullets, a big "live support" glyph, and a very long menu of
whatever stuff along the side.
Hmm...lemme clarify. Right now, they`re just sitting there, not
"convincing" me to do something. What about having them as titles, with
25 words explaining each one, sort of like a Google results listing?
Can`t you just simplify the main page so that it uses the business card
1-2-3, and your five benefits to the user, then structure the site so
all the rest of the stuff currently on the main page becomes
Why try to have everything all on the front page, is I guess what I`m asking. :-) It just seems that way....too cluttered.