1. You may not pack liquid or gel substances in your carry-on unless they are in individual three-ounce containers, enclosed in one clear, quart-size, plastic, zip-top bag per passenger. Any larger containers of liquids and gels must be packed in your checked luggage. For more information.
2. Be aware of restrictions on the size and number of bags you may bring onto your flight. Many airlines now charge a fee for every checked bag or have lowered the maximum permitted weight limits for checked luggage.
3. Do not lock your checked bags except with TSA approved locks otherwise, if your bag is selected for random screening, agents will have to break the lock to get inside.
4. Do not overpack your bag. Screeners will have a difficult time closing your luggage if selected for inspection, which will only lead to wrinkles and the potential for lost articles.
5. Carry all film with you onboard, as screening equipment for checked luggage can damage undeveloped film.
6. Place any packed belongings you don't feel comfortable with strangers handling in clear plastic bags.
7. Do not stack books and other documents on top of each other; instead, spread them out throughout your bag.
SIM Cards for Mexico