We discovered the problem when one prospect called us, asking why we did not respond to his message sent via our web form.
Yahoo directed our web form messages to a different account without notifying us. Our current version of the web form was set up in June 2008 and had always worked fine. The emails had always been directed to our Yahoo Business email account. When we discovered the problem, we checked our personal email account and all the SPAM boxes (that was linked to the Business account) and still couldn`t find the missing emails. After some back-and-forth with their support people, we were told that our emails had gone to the `default` third-party (I used gmail) email account that was linked to our Personal email account. If you have an yahoo email account, you`d know that they require you to give them a third-party email account when you sign up.
We did not expect our business emails to go to our gmail account, especially without Yahoo notifying us. In fact we have used Yahoo for 4 years and had not once need to worry about emails going to our gmail account. Now Yahoo has changed the code on their servers without telling us. We are now weeks behind in responding to our prospects. We have probably lost them by now. Some of them have missed our recent seminar.
Yahoo has still not explained why they would required their Business customers to get their emails at Gmail. We pay Yahoo $13 a month to get our emails at Gmail !! Sigh!!