I am in the process of starting an online retail business and have several questions. I would love to find a mentor that has experience selling merchandise via an online store to ask questions of and advice from. A couple of the questions I need help with are:
1) Would "Quickbooks" or "Microsoft Small Business Accounting" be the better accounting program to use for a small online retail business?
2) Is there any other software programs I should consider using to make things easier?
3) I have located some Wholesalers but where is the best place to look for these contacts? My business will be selling boxer breed related merchandise.
4) Is it wise to hire someone to design my site so that I have more time to focus on other agenda with the company? I am just wondering if this expense is a wise one and I am not especially computer savvy.
5) If I hire someone to design my website, I would love to hear recommendations for website designers other retailers have had experience with.
The Ultimate Boxer Shopping Experience!