There is a great article out that summarizes the Obama lies about the economy at: http://www.heritage.org/Research/Budget/bg2249.cfm
During his presidential campaign, Barack Obama promised the American people a "net spending cut." Instead, he signed a "stimulus" bill that spends $800 billion, and he has proposed a budget that would:
1. Increase spending by $1 trillion over the next decade;
2. Include an additional $250 billion placeholder for another financial bailout;
3. Likely lead to a 12 percent increase in discretionary spending;
Permanently expand the federal government by nearly 3 percent of gross domestic product (
5. Raise taxes on all Americans by $1.4 trillion over the next decade;
6. Raise taxes for 3.2 million taxpayers by an average of $300,000 over the next decade;
7. Call for a pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) law despite offering a budget that would violate it by $3.4 trillion;
8. Assume a rosy economic scenario that few economists anticipate;
9. Leave permanent deficits averaging $600 billion even after the economy recovers; and
10. Double the publicly held national debt to over $15 trillion ($12.5 trillion after inflation).
There are a lot more details in the original. Put away the sharp objects before reading it.
James Lindon, Ph.D. Patent Attorney
Lindon & Lindon, LLC
Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Pharmacy Law, Litigation
[this is not legal advice - provided for discussion only]
Intellectual Property for the Individual and Small Business: Identify, Protect, Enforce, Defend.
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."