Hi how is everyone. My name is Danny. Im 23, and I have come to learn as much as I can.
I have grown up in my dads bodyshop, and it has become the time for me to start running it. I have ran his shop for weeks at a time but I have never really been in complete control.
Currently the business is not doing too well due to a few things,
1. My father is not passionate anymore
2. The economy
3. My father is not organized
4. My father is not computer savvy
5. My father is not financially organized
I feel I have a good chance at doing well because I excel at all of these downsides.
My downfalls are,
2. Iggnorance in the entrepreneurship area.
Anyway, I will be reading a lot of threads here and Im sure I will be asking a lot of advice and questions.. So if anybody can give me a pointer of a good place to start, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.