The producers of a new Discovery Channel show contacted me asking me to get the word out about a new show about Inventors. I have a lot of respect for Discovery Channel, so i said I'd be happy to help out.
New prime-time show for a major cable network is looking for Inventors
to showcase their creations. The program will feature two hosts (who are
experts in invention/innovation/product development) who travel around
the country meeting people who are working on "the next great idea"
We're looking for inventors who have...
- Mechanical Masterpieces – Does your invention have lots of cool moving
- Inventions that can it be "tested/demonstrated" in interesting ways.
The more creative the test, the better. Can we take it to the
"mall/store/main street" and have people try it out? Could we give it to
"the target market" and have them try it out for the day? Can our hosts
use it? Obviously inventions don't all fit into this category, but the
more "hands on" the product, the better.
- Does it aid in the transportation industry? (increase fuel efficiency,
use alternative fuels?)
- Is it an AWESOME, MUST LEARN MORE ABOUT thing?
- Does it feature green energy?
- If you product doesn't fit the above, but your invention is “just
plain fun” email us!
- Inventors who have made major personal sacrifices in order to get
their ideas off the ground are also very desirable.
Interested inventors please email me the following...
- Photo of you and your product
- a couple paragraphs describing who you are and your general location
(so we can map out our "road trip" geographically). Describe your
product / how it works, why is it better than “what’s already out there”
and outline any personal sacrifices you've made to make your product
come to life.
- links or video clips of you and your product in action
Send Email to: