Our baby girl is 2 yo, so I can give some pointers.
1. Get organized. List everything you are supposed to do - grocery shopping, cooking, etc. Have an agreement with your wife on who does what and when. Plan for everything to reduce unnecessary trips.
2. Of course, each baby is different. However, most newborn will wake up every 3 hours at night, so it will be extremely difficult. Get sleep whenever you can - that means, if the baby falls asleep during the day, you should take a nap instead of working.
3. Never wake up a sleeping baby. If she`s hungry, she will wake up and complain.
4. Try to get the baby a good sleeping habbit as soong as possible. That may mean the baby would not be very happy when you move her to the crib, or move the crib to her own room etc. However, she will get used to it. Also, observe and establish a good napping schedule too. That`s when you will take a nap with her at the beginning but later can be used for work.
5. Be realistic. You will have very little time for your business at the beginning. Gradually, you will have time to work during her naps and at night. Believe me, it will get easier.