Your product seems like a pretty neat idea.
My wife and I bought a house last year and I set up my office in the converted garage/family room. I also set up a bar in this room. I wanted to create a mirror with the name of the bar (yes, I named a room in my house) and a picture from our honeymoon on it... kind of like a mirror you might see in a bar with the name of a beer company on it. Anyway, etching was too expensive to have done so I found someone on the internet who takes photos and creates large decals for glass. Problem solved.
No real point to that story other than I had a need for something vaguely similar.
To your website - I suggest taking a look at what is seen "above the fold". For a product like this I agree with Craig that the site should be clean, clear, and have a big impact quickly.
- I like your header.
- I like the idea of an example right smack in the middle of the page.
- And I like the zoom effect with a few short key features highlighted (consider including a zoom of part of the collage in this box too/instead).
- I don`t think any of the menus on the left side need to be "above the fold". Instead consider a "Get Started" button.
- I think the main image needs to be huge, or easily enlarged.
- I think the text above the main picture should be succinct and clearly describe exactly what your product is, what the main benefits are, and examples of how I could use it.
Full discosure - I`m new to the forum and by no means a site design expert. The recommendation of NHGNikole and CraigL seems accurate to me from what I`ve read. And I`ve also seen CookieMonster`s copywriting article recommended a number of times.