You know , You may not realize it, but your response just inspired a possible solution
- I`ll offer it as a joint venture
- they`ll put up the collateral
- all returns will be deposited into the collateral account
- ideally the account grows until the gains are equal to the initial deposit (collateral investment)
- at which point the investor can stay in or take a 50% cut of the gains and cash out.
since the money is being used for collateral in lieu of credit, limits to the amount and frequency can be set to minimize potential loss if business shows signs of poor performance. The length of the partnership could even be predetermined by the minimum time necessary to establish credit worthiness and extended if both parties agree.
Does that sound the least bit rational at face value?
Menoz12/30/2007 4:44 PM