What do you think of this idea? Thumbs up or thumbs down? Any suggestions, ideas? I`m interested in hearing what you have to say.
a military background and an Entrepreneurial mind, I plan to launch a
Think Tank consisting of 5-20 members, with a military background
(active, former, retired or military spouse), and interest in
developing products/services primarily focused on the military consumer.
research and develop a variety of products/services from impulse items
or clothing lines, to innovative equipment used in training and combat
operations or even business start-up kits.
1. Members must have a military background(active, former, retired or military spouse).
An initial investment of 1K-5K will be required to become a
participating member. This investment(amount to be determined) will
cover admin, research, development and marketing costs for each project.
Although not required, experience in legal, programming, web design, graphics design, accounting or manufacturing is preferred.
1. Each project will have a Team Leader assigned, which will oversee the project from idea to conception.
2. Member ownership/earnings from each project will be determined by contribution/involvement to project.
3. Letters of Confidentiality will be signed and adhered to for each project.
4. Project management software such as Campfire will be used to to manage projects and collaberate with members.