Please provide a clear (almost elementary-like) explanation/response/suggestion for my specific situation.
- I have my domain name through Go Daddy, but their free website is very limiting. Doesn`t allow you to manipulate the site without upgrading to a higher-priced package
- I want a very professional web presence (minus the template stuff, especially if my site will look like others)
- Affordable (webhost package + a site that I can either design myself or hire a decently priced person). I am just starting out, but I want the site to look "established". How do you decide on a webhost anyway? It can not just be about who is the cheapest. Right?
- Don`t need the bells and whistles
- Freedom to update web content (especially if someone else designs the site)
- How do I transfer my domain to a webhost that`s affordable?
MANY, MANY thanks for your anticipated responses I`m trying to learn this stuff while learning everything else about business ownership, etc.