These days lots of sites have introduced their mobile version.I am planning to optimize my site for mobile users how can I do that give some ideas.
Few tips for Mobile optimization
- You need a Mobile Friendly Site
- Own Your Mobile Domain
- Follow Website Accessibility Guidelines
- Avoid Complex Navigation
- Leverage SEO Best Practices
- Keep on Top of Mobile Technologies
- Leverage Sponsored Search for Mobile to support SEO
- Consider Multilingual mobile site optimization
- Submit to Mobile Search Engines
- Optimize for Local Search
Be selective of the content you use for your mobile version. Phones have a limited bandwidth and processing capacity. Perhaps use our analytics stats to decide what is the main content that users a re looking for when they find your website. this may help you to decide what content to include int he mobile version. avoid complicated graphic design, and focus on doing good navigation. Mobile requires even more intuitive interface that regular screens.
I like concept of your post. Very creative post. Best of luck and waiting for some new ideas. I am looking for such useful information and I found here a lot of it. Nice article and exactly what I need. Most of all I like the style. Great job, thanks.