1. Keep in contact
- Keep in contact with your affiliates regularly or they will forget you & become others’.
- Utilize blogs & forums. Take advantage of your affiliate blog (if have) everyday if possible. Making use of your affiliate program’s dedicated forums (if have) is another great way to grab attraction.
- Reach your established affiliates via e-mails. A direct mail will be going to those who express interest in selling your products or have done so, therefore whatever you send is more likely to be useful.
2. Offer exclusive incentives
- Offer voucher codes & competitions only available to affiliates to make your affiliate marketing campaign exclusive. Voucher codes are extremely helpful for affiliates to promote your site.
- Inspire your affiliates’ performance by competitions. Offering prizes for those joining your campaign or incentives to those bringing you the most profit may be rather helpful.
- Utilize a sliding scale commission– a service most affiliate marketing programs offer. The more sales per month an affiliate can gain, the more commission they are entitled to.
3. Select suitable words
- Post all product offers/ promotions that will attract your customers & affiliates as well. Make sure that everyone knows about your weekly/daily special offers if you have any. Post a link to your affiliate company page so that new affiliates can easily join your campaign.
- Always remember who your targeted customers are & that your affiliates are not buying your products, but selling them. So focus on the reasons why customers will be purchasing & the opportunities for the affiliates. The best way is to talk about seasonal special offers/ promotions & suggest the ways affiliates may be able to sell the products.
Magento | Magento Extensions | Magento Modules | Magento Themes | Magento Templates