I like the concept of your site being a rich dad fan myself. A couple of things I might change to improve the user experience
- On the "Join Now" page, I would prefer to see that page https. If I am going to be submitting my personal information over the internet, I appreciate when those asking for the information are considerate enough to encrypt it. Same goes for user sign in.
- On your home page, the entire picture for "Investor Resources" should be clickable and not just the tiny "Start Now" bar. Same for the other pictures. This would allow the users to navigate faster.
- The news bits at the bottom of the page say "more" but it just takes me to the "Join Now" page. I would like to see a couple free examples before joining.
- No links to "About Us" etc... on the home page. There are some at the top of the "Join Now" page, however. I would like to see that on the home page as well.
- I agree that the big "Attention" in the middle of your home page detracts from an otherwise professional looking website.
The rest of the site looks great. Also, I like your domain name very much. Easy to remember for the rich dad fans.
Helping new computer users have a safe and fun internet experience.