Overall, I like the site, but I think there could be some time refining it as the above poster suggested. The following are purely my suggestions, please take them as such.
1. If it looks professional? It looks very professional, but I have a few ideas about the layout; see the next questions/comments.
2. We are a software reseller and consulting company, does it conveys the message clearly? Not quickly.
3. Ease of navigation
- Very organized, but way too much information for a home page. Maybe fill the middle with a flash movie that has your company`s logo and mission statement (answering a and b of the above poster`s comments), and maybe a sample of your services. Remove the "Our Most Popular Categories" and "Our services table and make a drop down style menu off to the left with these items.
- Move the Support Community section off the main page. Maybe under the about us tab and list it as programs your company supports.
- Maybe change some of the icons for added professionalism. They look cute, but sometimes cute isn`t professional.
- Change "Find the right Software for your Business, Get started follow 3 easy steps" to fix the grammar that`s wrong with it. Maybe something like "Get started today with the right sofware for your business in 3 easy steps!"
4. Suggestions for additional features
- I would also add a product comparison once you click on the category. Some of the vendors sites have this for their own software, but the customer shouldn`t have to go that far to receive advice when they could be getting that for free from your site.
5. Which aspects will be attractive to customers?
-I think the blog is a nice to have especially if you throw in free tips about the software you sell. Makes the customer feel like they`re getting "free" support from you.
6. Which aspects of the site will customer find annoying?
- That they can`t figure out exactly what your company does other than a click through company (portal) for other businesses and maybe support for the software they buy. This needs to be apparent very quickly.
7. Based on current content will you be interested in doing business with the company?
- Possibly, though it lacks the above mentioned ideas, it still has some attention grabbing capabilities and with the variety of business software, the company seems knowledgeable assuming it can actually support all it sells.