Andrea, here are my suggestions:
- Top PARENTise logo/banner should link to the home page.
- That whole login/become-a-member bubble image should link to the login page
- Create Ratings bubble should ink to ratings page
- Your homepage title should be something more along the lines of:
"PARENTise | Where the parent is the child expert"
- The navbar links should be a font more similar to the rest of the site (Arial)
- I know its hard to blog often, but don`t forget to keep up with it and create fresh ideas
- I personally don`t like the top ad... it makes the page look more like an ad-site than an actually pertinent source of information. Can you move it anywhere else? Is it really making the difference between you making or not making money? It`s your call.
- Get rid of the *Feedback* link and replace it with a Contact page. Put your email@example.com email address there, add the feedback form to that page, and then put a FAQ section in there.
That`s all I`ve got for you for now. Keep in touch and let me know your thoughts!
PS. I live in the Philly suburbs too :-) Downingtown/West Chester area.
more of Mike Hirst`s thoughts on small business and marketing at http://www.hirstcreative.com
Marketing is the art of making extraordinary products tell a great story.
Which one are you missing?
Where do you go from here?