I'm an avid reader of inspirational and motivational books since I believe we are what we think and our thoughts lead to our actions which create our reality. Especially, when you're starting a business or in a career transition it's so important to stay positive and motivated and surround yourself around inspirational people and ideas.
Since I have read more inspirational books than I know what to do with I love to suggest ones that have changed my life so here goes:
1) The Big Leap - Gay Hendricks
2) The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle
3) A Return to Love - Marianne Williamson
4) Radical Forgiveness - Colin Tipping
5) Power, Freedom and Grace - Deepak Chopra
6) You Can Heal Your Life - Louise Haye
7) The Law of Attraction - Jerry and Esther Hicks
8) Creating Money - Sonaya Roman
9) In the Meantime - Iyanla VanZant
10) Start Something That Matters - Blake Mycoskie
11) Delivering Happiness - Tony Hsieh
Hope these help! I have plenty more....
Founder, Unleash The Brilliance Within