Great job on the website. While looking through it, these are a few things I`d consider, but nothing really major:
1. Title the page. When it`s open it just says `Home`. Title it ChicPeeks or something.
2. The video on the home page took a very long time to load, I actually thought it didn`t work at first.
3. Maybe use the `order now stars` as hyperlinks to your store. It provides another way for you to get people to that final goal of a purchase.
4. On the Press page, if possible, offer links to the sites that featured your product, and if possible, directly to the feature.
5. Consider moving the legal stuff off the contact page. You can create a link to it at the bottom of the pages, which would be more than sufficient.
6. Maybe add a FAQ page about the questions you get most often, this provides the customer independence and saves you time.
7. You may have this on your sales page, but since I can`t see it yet, I want to throw it out there: consider offering a mailing list option. This way you can keep your company in front of customers. Maybe offer a 10% discount on the first order when they sign up. Start with just their first name and email. (That way people are more likely to sign up, then if they have to give all their personal information.) And follow up monthly or whenever you choose to keep them familiar with the company.
Best of luck. Love the concept and web design!!
Laura A. Lee
Virtual Administrative Supports
Whatever Your Needs,
Whatever Your Deadlines,
We Are At Your Service!