I am new to SUN and have just read the article on how to get a better critique for your website. I had previously written one but thought I needed to re-do, as my desire to succeed is great. I know I have found a great niche market I just need some feed back in going forward.
I am excited about my new company. I however would like to get some feedback on the content, the lay out and if "user friendly". I got the site professionally done but have not invested in SEO... I am wondering can I do anything to drive traffic to my website by attempting to do some SEO by myself? Help! Tagwords...?? Is my service a "luxe" product? How can I improve web traffic to my site and to generate clients. I have make contacts with Doctors offices and have not seen any results yet... not giving up thou. In the mean time I need to generate traffic and a buzz? Can I do a press release without yet having my first client? I need help in going forward. Any comments, advice etc will be appreciated. Please visit my website at www.pregnant-r-us.com .
- Did you find my website?
- Do you understand, or have any questions about the information on our site?
- Does our website flow?
- What is your opinion about the colour?
- Is it easy to use and find your way around ?
- Are images the right size?
- Are our services clearlydisplayed?
- Are all our forms easy to understand?
- Do you like how our website looks and works? If not why?
- How can I improve web traffic?
- Would blogging be helpful?
Thanks in Advance,