It is important to enter the world of HR in the belief that people want to succeed. Whether sweeping the floor, the construction of a box or designing the next generation of displays, we have to believe they want to do my best. It is from this platform that all work must be done.
Please review 10 steps to success in Human Resource :
1. Be the CEO's sounding board. Too often information leaks. If it comes from you, your career there is over.
2. Understand the organization's vision and goals.
Everything the HR function does should align with the goals of the organization.
3. Analyze and identify HR's role in getting there.
4. Listen to employees.
They are your customers and your line to success.
5. Do what you say you will do.
If you fail to follow through, your credibility will be crushed. (Just because you didn't pin "I Promise" to the end of your sentence doesn't mean they won't hold you to it.)
6. Remember that everyone has personal problems.
Treat them gently, help where you should, and expect the best.
7. Remain current in the HR disciplines.
Laws change. Training is updated. Compensation plans vary.
8. Know that you are never done.
9. Repeat the mantra:
In every work situation, regardless of the severity of issues,
I will approach and treat all employees with kindness and
10.Repeat it again
Generic Competency Profiles for all Core Business Functions.