One more thing which you can be add up is the Track Back.It improve the traffic of your site.
Toll Free Numbers Follow us on: Custom toll free
Avoid any type of black-hat seo technique. Trust on normal link building method. try to get some good back-links from high PR sites, it will boost to your site ranking as well as Page-Rank.
1. Set Up - First of all you have to set up your business page, which can be done by completing your profile on Google Places. All you need is a Google Account which is free and easy to set up, then onto the more interesting stuff.
2. Citations - If you don't know what a citation is (you should if you're reading this), it is basically a mention of your business on another site. As close as you can get to the exact match of your Google Places listing the better. So if you have your link, description, contact information or anything else, make sure it matches to your Google Places page. This will also help your organic rankings as well – it serves a dual purpose.
3. Get Listed - This is important to get the best citations. They can come from pages such as Yahoo, Superpages, Insiderpages, Angie’s List and many more, but these are the ones that are regarded as giving you the most juice. This will allow you to give Google all the relevant information about your business. You will want to make sure that your details are comprehensive because filling out as many fields as possible can really help with your rankings for all different kinds of search phrases.
4. Make Sure of the Accuracy of your citations - You will need to go back and check that all your existing citations are correct, as well as the ones you are getting listed – there is no point in getting listed with the wrong information. Make sure your citations have accurate names, addresses and the correct phone numbers. It has even been thought that providing a physical address can help your placing. It is important to ensure that your website details are correct but more importantly that the data on your website is correct and the same as these citations.
5. Build more local links - Not simply the general SEO link building back to your site, but more local links that mention your business name, address, phone number and URL. As with normal SEO you can include them in forms of social media and posts, but it would be beneficial to get these links from other sites such as bloggers, business sites and directories because they act as a sort of review.
6. Reviews - Now onto reviews and as hinted above, reviews are strong links that show trust. Reviews are important to both getting the citation indexed and ranked highly in Google as well as propelling the Google Places listing. You will want to get as many reviews as you possibly can on as many different sites as you can, this will help a lot in improving your ranking. You can get people to review by encouraging customers and suppliers to do it, or by securing mutual agreement reviews from businesses in the same industry to help get the review ball rolling.
7. Make updates to your places page - Just by changing the main areas of your Google Places page, you can create a jump in rankings. You don't have to edit the images and videos, but in my experience, just by editing the description and related areas can make a difference.
here, is not any formula that google will put your keyword on the first page in the night. you have to do lots of hard work with smart work. do work in the google term and condition, Guest posting is very much useful for today to improve your keyword position, again you can not rely only one factor. you have to work all others elements also.
To rank higher on search engines with your appropriate keywords you need to optimize your website with 100% relevancy. Follow Google's SEO guideline to optimize your website.
According to my opinion you have do Social bookmarking and Forum Posting which improves your keyword ranking. And Backlinks are most important for improves keyword rank and make them stable.
If you want to rank a keyword in google you need to make quality backlink with high pr relevant site. Like article submission, blog comment, forum posting, video/photo submission, directory submission etc.
Its not an easy task to get rank in google. For it you should do many things. If you are doing Social bookmarking, Article submission, Directory submission then you should start Forum posting and Blog Commenting.