So here`s what I`ve discovered after I decided to stop answering the phone for a week:
- If it`s important they`ll leave a message.
- If it`s very important, they`ll leave two messages.
- If it`s urgent, they`ll leave messages on every phone you`ve got and on every number they know.
- People who want something from you and whatever they want is solely to their benefit (i.e. not yours) will never say what it`s about when they`re leaving the messages. In fact, most of the time, they won`t leave any message at all but if they do, it will just be asking you to call them back.
- More often than not, people who block their numbers from caller ID are idiots you don`t want to talk to. Don`t worry, if it`s important, a message would be left.