There are many ways to get people to go to your web site.
Most of these ways will cost you either a lot of time or some money.
Ray I have many downlines members who join programs I promote. I made a page to give these people and my online community friends some ideas and ways to promote their web pages. You can get many visits to web pages for free if you put a little time in.
I have had millions of visitors to my main web pages in the past 2 years. 95% come from surf for traffic programs.
Also to learn more about getting web page visitors for no cost, you can watch some video training at the Affiliate Training Center. It`s free to join. See link at above url.
Ray there is quite often a 90 day delay when promoting web pages. People do not join programs at first site as so many sites disappear after a short time so people wait a while before they join new programs or buy from new sites.
I promote my web pages every day in order to keep building traffic.
Also see my Articles at http://www.writingup.com/blog/rexiedexie
Here are some good ways to get targeted traffic to your website:
- build keyword-optimized content/information pages to pre-sell your products and services & to help you get better rankings in the search engines
- submit your site to the major search engines. (Check if the webhosting and marketing services you`re using doesn`t already provide this this service, as over-submitting your site could be considered as spamming the engines)
- write articles about your topics, and submit them to the article directories
- offer a regular newsletter, and build a subscriber base, (as already suggested). Use a double opt-in subscription service, to reduce spam complaints.
- submit your site to relevant directories
- exchange reciprocal links with related sites (here`s a free program to use: http://linkexchanges.build-online-business.com)
I automate my traffic through blog, forum, etc. posts through Twitter using 3rd party tools such as tweetlater. This works well if you have a large number of followers. Other ideas include creating a FB fanpage for your site. Forum networking and social networking through sites such as ning.
Follow me on Twitter!
MixxMade - A Community for Indie Artisans and Everything Handmade
Craft Rock – Vote Top Handmade
FourDoubleONE Marketing Blog 411
Envy Party Booths - A Southern California Photo Booth Company