There are seven steps to your business foundation:
1. Form a corporation or LLC.
3. Get a business license from your city
4.Get a dedicated bus. phone and have it listed with directory assistance.
5. Open a business checking account (can do w/ $100)
6. Get a faxline (can get one online for $9.99 a month)
7. Get your Dunns # from Dunn & Bradstreet
(800) 825-3867 ext. 1851 Curtis
After you get all of that you need to start getting creditors to give you a credit line without credit checks who will report to Dunn & Bradstreet. You have to spend $60 or more minimum in one billing cycle to get reported. I will even give you the first one that will give you credit:
Nebs (office Supplies)
(800) 722-7090 (credit dept.)