I work in a unique industry that requires specific skills. I need people to teach Languages to clients, but am having difficulty finding people who have the social, professional, or technical skills to fill the job.
Most of the people have some of the skills, but are not well rounded.
1. Do I sacrifice my standards in order to get temporary gain.
- Note: I am personally highly against this.
2. Hiring for personality and training for ability is a great idea but in my field it`s easier said than done.
3. I do not have time and money to train the instructors to be at the level I would like them to be, which means I need to either simply my training process so that it`s easier to master, or to find people who are already at the level I expect.
4. There are a limited number of people who have the skills that I require. In this situation what some ways I can dig deeper into this demographic to find these people?
What are you thoughts?