Rich Sloan is joining best selling author Seth Godin on Wednesday for a free teleseminar. Check out the official details below & click to register for the call.
What’s the number one question that business owners like you ask when it comes to marketing and sales?
How to find the right strategies for your business? And, how to leverage the hottest tactics and tools that will boost sales, create brand awareness and spread your message (with as little time, effort and money as possible)? After all, you’ve got to find a way to compete in today’s crowded marketplace, grow your business and increase sales.
But, how do you choose the right strategies? It’s critical that you do. Pick the right ones and you’ve got sales and people talking about you. Pick the wrong ones and you lose time, money and possibly your reputation.
There is a solution. Find out what NY Times Bestselling author, Seth Godin, has to say about whether your marketing plan for 2008 will boom…or bust. On Wednesday, February 13th at 2pm Eastern Time, you will hear Seth and a panel of marketing experts, including:
- Dan Pink, author of A Whole New Mind
- Rich Sloan, author of Startup Nation and co-founder of StartupNation.com
- Debbie Weil, author of The Corporate Blogging Book
Join us for this live call with Seth, Dan, Rich and Debbie on Wednesday, February 13th at 2pm Eastern Time. On the call, discover what works (and doesn’t work when it comes to successful promoting your business, including:
- The most important question to ask when choosing a marketing strategy
- How to increase sales and build brand awareness with less effort
- Why My Space, You Tube and viral marketing work for some, but not for others
- How to effectively generate buzz and word-of-mouth referrals
Can’t make the live call? Go ahead and register for the call and we’ll send you an email with a link to the recording. You don’t want to miss this call – even if it means listening to it on your iPod.