This is a forum for showing off your Most Excellent photo-editing: photos you`re most proud of shooting, inspired art and design work you`ve done, and all those image-based things worth bragging about.
SuN has provided us with a superb way to use the Web (maybe for the first time) to bring into the discussion graphics, pictures, images, and artwork. It isn`t all about text, anymore!
Here`s how it works (Mac users may have slightly different keystrokes):
- Upload your picture to a hosting place.
- Get the image showing the way you want, in your browser.
- Highlight the URL (the Web address for that page) in the browser`s address bar.
Ctrl-C, or right click and choose Copy, to copy the URL to your
clipboard (computer memory). It`ll stay in memory until you copy
something else to the Clipboard, so don`t worry about it vanishing.
- Open this forum topic, then post a reply.
- Make up a title or name or short alternate text for your image.
- In that title (or just below it) assign a hyperlink:
- Type something for your title or description.
- Highlight a word or phrase in the title,
- Click the little "chain link" icon button on the reply editor toolbar.
- In the little dialog box, press Ctrl-V to paste in the link to the image from the clipboard, and press Okay.
- Your hyperlink will be "associated" with the text in
the post, and people can click it live to see another window open, with
If you don`t have a place to host images, here are three, all FREE!
Image Hosting Made Easy at VillagePhotos
My Image Hub
(PS: You can post more than once, if you have many images you`re particularly proud of. )