- traffic in the past 60 days is up over 115% (averaging over 10,000 visitors per day now)
- page views per visit are up 20%
- our media partnerships have enabled us to establish our brand and our important message in support of entrepreneurship in leading pubilcations, websites, TV shows and events in an unprecendented volume and quality
- we`re slowly phasing out the radio show and will be launching new (shorter) podcasts instead in 2009.
- we`re launching a completely new networking/social feature set in about a month that will include capacity for immense contributions by our community members in multiple media forms.
- in addition to Home-Based 100 and Dorm-Based 20 ranking, which have been huge successes, we`re launching two new rankings in Q1/Q2 of 2009 that are going to be very appealing.
- we`ve launched over a dozen new bloggers in the past 90 days
- we introduced the StartMeUp! program which handholds people through the startup process with personal weekly support
- we`ve introduced a free vendor matching service that helps business owners in the selection of pre-screened vendors critical to their business success.
- we continue to receive anecdotal feedback in the form of private messages and emails indicating that StartupNation is playing an invaluable role in the inspiration, launch and growth of businesses and the ambitious entrepreneurs behind them.
- uhhh... these are just the things that are top of mind.
it`s a let down to me that we`re not resonating with the two of you anymore. i would ask that you include here things you think that would immediately make StartupNation more valuable to you. you can bet that we`ll do whatever we can to stay relevant and maintain our role as inspirer, educator, and connector to resources for your success."
CEO, Rembrandt Communications®, LLC
Visit www.rembrandtwrites.com for valuable PR tips and SEO copywriting help!