If you are b2b, don't:
- give up control
- risk losing your business
- limit your growth
- stifle your business
- give up equity
- plan on failure
1. Significantly increase the cash flow of your business
• Earned cash is-available for qualified receivables in as little as 24-hours.
2. Use readily available cash to grow your business
Funds generated by alternative funding can be used for new equipment
acquisitions, inventory purchases, marketing expenditures/ facility
improvements, etc. that otherwise may not have been feasible when you
needed them most.
3. The process is very efficient and reliable
Once approved, our clients trust American Prudential Capital for a
userfriendly approach to doing business each and every month. Payments
to our clients are dependable because we understand what a predictable
stream of cash can mean to the life of any business.
4. Use what you need when you need it
There are NO required monthly minimums for alternative funding and no
long-term obligations. We recognize that alternative funding should be
a "bridge mechanism" to more traditional financing and that typically
our services are a season in the life of most businesses. Our contract
is month-to-month because we earn your business.
5. Capital availability is flexible
Alternative funding is the only means of business financing that can
grow proportionally and immediately with your business as you need it.
6. Minimize internal costs associated with collections
Your company will spend less time on collections since we take on most
of this task. Thereby, you can focus more of your efforts on higher
value-added activities such as sales and production.
7. Better knowledge of your customer's credit
We are extremely proficient at verifying your customer's credit and
ultimately their ability to pay your invoices. This enables you to make
more informed decisions on where to target your efforts for the
greatest gain and minimize your bad debt write-offs.
8. Leverage your customer's credit rating
Your customer's good credit rating is one of the strongest assets you
can have when using alternative funding. It is their positive history
as much as anything that makes this process work for you.
9. Alternative funding is not a loan
No debt is created when using alternative funding so there is NO
negative impact on your financials. You are not using long-term debt to
satisfy a short-term need for cash. This increases your appeal to
traditional lenders because alternative funding creates cash in your
bank account and not debt on your Balance Sheet.
10. Take advantage of early payment discounts to suppliers
Minimize some of your alternative funding costs by leveraging supplier
offered discounts for early payment and simultaneously increase your