- Heat a cast iron pan/skillet over medium heat for 4 mins.
- Place a burger on the pan, no oil or anything, no seasoning and don`t move it!
- Fry it for 4 minutes.
- Flip it, lower the heat a little (medium low), and layer on top 2 thin-sliced pieces of pastrami.
- Cook it 4 minutes again.
- (You can also put on cheese at this point, if you want a cheeseburger)
- (You can warm a hardroll wrapped in tinfoil, at 350-375 degrees for the 10-15 mins involved, while making the burger.)
- Take the burger off, put it on a plate, and let it rest for 5-10 mins.
You don`t even need to add any other seasonings. The smokey flavor of the pastrami brings to the table a pseudo-taste (is that a word?) of an open fire. Mm..mm..good! :-)